Generator Fume Kills Cameroonian Family Of 8 In Ikom Cross River State Nigeria
Tragedy struck in Ikom LGA of Cross River after the lifeless bodies of members of a family of 8 were discovered in the wee hours of today.
According to eyewitnesses the deceased who fled Cameroon for refuge in Cross Rivers state died untimely after inhaling the fumes from the generator placed in their rented one bedroom apartment.
Neighbours who didn’t see them went to their apartment this morning to check on them only to see their dead bodies.
Authorities have launched an investigation into their deaths.
What a tragedy!!!.
May God comfort their loves ones back in Cameroon and may their souls rest in peace.