How To Kill Oral Bacteria Causing Bad Breath – Halitosis Fast Cure Remedies By Microbiologist
If you have recurrent bad breath, the following will not work for you.
- Regular mouth wash
The only thing that will work is a mouth wash that contains an oxidizer (Chlorine Dioxide) that neutralises Hydrogen Sulphide (continue reading to see the recommended products).
Before I share my latest video with you, let me tell you the culprit behind bad breath and why this condition is very stubborn.
Bad Breath is formed when Oral bacteria turn compound in your saliva into Hydrogen Sulphide. This sulphric compound is hidden in pores created by the nasty bacteria and anytime the host opens his or her mouth, a foul odor emanates from the pores. This is what disgusts people. Because of this disgusting compound that smells like rotten egg, it is important you find a quick solution to this problem.
This is why you should watch the video below in full for final solution to this disgraceful condition.
The best way to prevent this condition from returning is to change our lifestyle.
I explained this in full in my bad breath prevention video. Stay tuned for that.
For more natural health and skincare tips, subscribe to Skincare Queen TV.
BAD BREATH TREATMENT PRODUCTS MENTIONED IN VIDEO
- DioxiRinse Mouth Wash with chlorine dioxide – https://amzn.to/2ykEUak
- Tea Tree Toothpaste – https://amzn.to/2RFvxsQ
- Baking Soda – https://amzn.to/3eoVlDi
- Apple Cider Vinegar – https://amzn.to/2yfWyfD
- Therabreath – https://amzn.to/3bc7JEH
- Profresh – https://amzn.to/2V9tWxz
- Oral Irrigators – https://amzn.to/34zSpPG
- Tongue Scrappers – https://amzn.to/3chVeax
- Cinnamon Sticks – https://amzn.to/3eq9Gz9