Photo Of Baby Boy Who Died After Mother Gave Him Kerosene To Drink Instead Of Water

Feb 19, 2017 – Picture Of Baby Boy Who Died After Mother Gave Him Kerosene To Drink Instead Of Water

18-month-old baby boy Israel Buhari died on Friday after his mother accidentally fed him with kerosene instead of water.

His mother, Ata Buhari, a Kerosene seller said when the boy came crying for water, she gave him water stored in a beverage can, not realising it contained kerosene.

It was learnt the boy spat out the content immediately he tasted it, making the mother to realise her mistake.

Few minutes later, the child was said to have complained of stomach pain before he turned white in the eyes.

He was rushed to the hospital where he died few hours later.

7 thoughts on “Photo Of Baby Boy Who Died After Mother Gave Him Kerosene To Drink Instead Of Water

  1. PAINFUL! COULD this woman ever live with this thought? She could have promtly started out to save her son the moment she realized her mistake instead of waiting until the kerosine took effect. Her husband may never stop blaming her for this. Sad!

  2. YOU CAN‘T KILL my child and still remain in my house.
    The fear of my safety for the fact that you don‘t mix Acid to my meal someday will surely compell me to send you back staright to your father‘s house.
    What sort of a naive woman is that? That couldn‘t differenciate between safe drinking water and kerosine? God forbid? Back to your father‘s house.
    RIP to the child.

    I take a stroll…

    • eeeh, hmmm you are very strict oh, you are heartless! see person wey i bin dey crush on. #surprised!!! Jesus so you dont know that no one is impeccable? anybody can do the same mistake, it wasnt her fault! choil you are wicked

      #yawns.

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *