Connect with us

NaijaGists.com – Proudly Nigerian DIY Motivation & Information Blog

Photos: Ghanaian Girl Killed By Electrocution While Using Cell Phone Connected To Power Bank Charger

Crime News

Photos: Ghanaian Girl Killed By Electrocution While Using Cell Phone Connected To Power Bank Charger

ghanaian lady electrocuted phone

May 28, 2015 – Pictures: Ghanaian Girl Dies Of Electrocution While Using Cell Phone Being Charged, Lady Electrocuted By Power Bank

This story reveals the danger of using your cellular phone while plugged to an electrical outlet or charger.

The lady pictured above simply identified as Blandina died on Monday while talking with a friend using her cell phone which was plugged into a power bank that was connected to an electrical outlet.

Recall that Ghana has been experiencing power outages since last month… Blandina accidently forgot the power bank on her neck after the chat.

It was a sudden power surge that caused the cell phone power bank to overheat. It melted and got stuck on her skin. She got electrocuted in her sleep.

Her parents were shocked when they discovered her dead body on the floor of her room.

See the graphic photo below, VIEWERS DISCRETION STRONGLY ADVISED

10 Comments

10 Comments

  1. Larry Mbong

    May 29, 2015 at 12:11 AM

    Jesus what is this

    • Flora

      May 29, 2015 at 10:40 AM

      What a pity

  2. Jojo

    May 29, 2015 at 7:31 AM

    OMG, rip

  3. Akuwax in Mongu, Zambia.

    May 29, 2015 at 10:35 AM

    Too bad, this is what we call bad lucky or accident. However, it has become an example to many of us around the globe.

    More especially in Africa, particularly in Sub Saharan Africa.

    See you.

  4. xbiwa

    May 29, 2015 at 2:03 PM

    So sad, rip

  5. Nima Adade

    May 31, 2015 at 8:32 AM

    This girl probably wouldn’t have died if it wasn’t for the DUMSOR, DUMSOR!!! Ghana government shame on you!!!

  6. Richard ranking

    June 14, 2015 at 7:05 AM

    Now thats what i’ll call 1000 ways to die!

  7. Adrian Wong

    August 19, 2015 at 2:03 AM

    It’s impossible for her to die from electrocution. If this is a true story then her death would require really special circumstances to occur.

  8. Pat

    June 21, 2018 at 7:49 PM

    I find that Ghana have a big power support not cause a black out girl wouldn’t have died she not knowing that her phone killed accidents happen can blame the family they knowing it that that happen. It’s all part of life we managed.

    • Pat

      June 21, 2018 at 7:55 PM

      You shouldn’t blame the family it accidents that happen unsuspected. All part of life not if a parent or family will die God not plan them this what happens you get old or ill ended passing on suddenly.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

More in Crime News

Advertisement

NEW UPDATES

Advertisement

To Top