July 27, 2012 – Top 10 Long Life & Ageless Beauty Secrets By Masako Mizutani
Are you familiar with the saying “Long life and prosperity”, a very popular birthday wish? Apart from hereditary factors, long life has some other secrets too.
Masako Mizutani a 43 year old mother of two who is known to carry the look of a 14 year old has been so gracious to share some secrets of her healthy living and radiant beauty with us.
Here are some tips from her.
1. Exercise regularly, get enough sleep and don’t smoke!
Ensure you do regular workouts to keep the body and mind active to stay young.
Make sure you have enough sleep and avoid smoking.
2. Eat fresh, healthy food
Eat fresh and healthy food with balanced diet.
Ensure you eat small portions of meal 4 times daily
Eating right food, as fruits, milk, nuts and vegetables are the best way to feed the skin.
But one should follow a definite skin care routine to keep the skin young and healthy as it is affected by outside factors as dust, dirt and pollution too.
3. Have a balanced diet and 4 meals a day in small portions
4. Drink lots of water and fluids as water helps wash off toxins and keeps your skin healthy
It keeps the skin away from most of the skin problems including black heads and white heads.
5. Apply lighter make-up and shades as you grow older
One should apply the right make up for the age. Too bright colors and shades don’t suit as age grows so one should apply light make up and should wear light shades to look beautiful and forever young.
6. Apply vitamin E based cream or lotions on body to keep skin soft and supple
One should always apply vitamin E based cream or lotions all over the body to keep the skin soft and supple. One should never go out in the sun without applying a sunscreen protection on the uncovered skin parts. Sun damages the skin the most and makes it look older.
One should follow the cleaning, toning and moisturizing regime every night before going to bed. Doing all these things will really help one to retain the natural beauty of the skin and stay young.
7. Always apply sunscreen if you intend to stay out in the sun
8. Follow the cleaning, toning and moisturizing regime every night before you got to sleep.
9. Never Ever Stress Yourself For No Reason
10. Do Not Harbor Hatred, Love Freely – By NaijaGists.com
For more health related news, visit https://naijagists.com/daily-health-news/