In this short and sweet project, I’m going to teach you how to make your own all purpose cleaning spray with essential oil.
This is very easy to use for cleaning your favourite appliances, table tops, sinks and counters.
Here are the ingredients you need.
- Peppermint Essential Oil – Highly effective cleansing oil
- Lime or Lemon Essential Oil – either of these oils will work but I highly recommend Lemon essential oil as a versatile multipurpose oil.
- Distilled White Vinegar
How To Make All Purpose Cleaning Spray
- Add 1g of Lemon Essential Oil into a container
- Add 1g of Peppermint essential oil into the container in 1 above
- Add 450g of distilled white vinegar to the mixture and mix well
- Pour into a spray bottle
Spray on your counter tops, appliances, sinks and tables and wipe off with a clean microfiber cloth.
Store in a dark place away from any source of heat and use within 12 weeks (3 months).