April 30, 2016 – Spiritual Attack Killed 6 Medical Doctors From Ekiti State After FMC Ido Ekiti’s MD Dr Ayodele Majekodunmi Invited Ritualists To Hospital – Insiders
Six medical doctors from Ekiti State died untimely in Kaduna recently while heading for a meeting in Sokoto.
Two of the doctors involved in the ghastly accident worked at FMC Ido under the leadership of Dr Ayodele Majekodunmi, a ‘powerful’ man popularly called ‘The Lion’.
According to insiders, the Federal Medical Center Ido Ekiti lost 42 staffs in his 42 months in office.
Insiders alleged that Dr Majekodunmi invited ritualists to the center this month and two days after, spiritual attack killed 2 staff members.
Dr Ayodele Majekodunmi
Hear what an insider at FMC Ido Ekiti said
“There has been serious protest at the Federal Teaching Hospital, Ido Ekiti. The protesters have accused the Chief Medical Director (CMD) of having a hand in the accident that occurred. Doctors, Nurses, and even Patients were seen leaving the hospital premises
It is the handiwork of our so-called MD Medical Director [Medical Destroyer] Lion Ayodele Majekodunmi. He spent 42 month and we lost 42 staffs during his tenure. He brought ritualists to the center this month and this is the outcome. May God safe us from the lion devouring us.
The most painful of it is that he targeted just a person [his rival] but it is unfortunate that those other ones fell victim of it.”
Names Of Medical Doctors From Ekiti State Who Died In Motor Accident On Kaduna-Abuja Road
- Dr. Adeniyi Atolani James, Senior Health Officer with the Ekiti State Hospitals Management Board
- Dr J.B. Ogunseye, who served as Senior Dental Officer at General Hospital, Ifaki-Ekiti
- Dr. Olayiwola Olajide who was still serving as President of the Association of Resident Doctors (ARD), Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital (EKSUTH) Branch.
- Dr. Alexander Akinyele, who before his death was a Resident Doctor, Community Medicine, Federal Teaching Hospital, Ido Ekiti (FETHI)
- Dr. O.J. Taiwo, a Consultant Anatomic Pathologist at EKSUTH
- Dr. Tunde Aladesanmi, a Consultant General Surgeon at FETHI
- Their driver Mr. Ajibola Olowookere.
May their soul rest in peace.