Nollywood actor Joseph Benjamin aka Joeben is a multiple-award winning actor in the Nollywood industry. Over the years, Joeben has grown into a household name across Africa.
Here are some things to know about this versatile actor.
- Benjamin was born on 9 November 1976, to a Kogi State indigene father and an Anambra State mother.
- He attended primary school in Benue State and completed his secondary education in Lagos State.
- He attended University of Nigeria, Nsukka, where he earned a diploma in Computer Literacy.
- Benjamin made his first movie, ‘Crossroads’, in 1995 however, his screen debut was earlier, when he appeared at age 12 in the television program Tales by Moonlight on NTA.
- Joseph Benjamin was married to his wife of 12 years ago, but is currently separated and is blessed with two adorable kids. He has a 14 year old daughter, and an 11 year old son.
- He has since relocated to the United States.
View this post on Instagram
#inspirationalvideos Please, as we proceed and progress in our journey through life. Be swift to hear and slow to speak (James 1:19) Let your conduct be from a place of love and truth. Be sensitive to other people’s struggles. You do not know what the next man is going through. Let us use our platforms to encourage,inspire and uplift. Like I always say, you might know my past but you do not know my future. You might know where I have walked, but you do not know where I am going. A lot of people, have been pressured, to lower their standards, in order to conform to norms. Let us be messengers of goodwill. Spread hope. 🙏🏾