Connect with us

Political News

Atiku Was Born In Cameroon, He’s Not A Nigerian – IPOB

atiku born cameroon

Atiku Is A Cameroonian, He Was Not Born In Nigeria – IPOB Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu

A new story that is capable of jeopardizing Presidential candidate Atiku Abubakar chances of becoming the next President of Nigeria is trending online.

IPOB Leader, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu few hours ago said Atiku Abubabkar was born in Cameroon and not in Nigeria as he is claiming.

The claim is generating tension online.

Here are some reactions from the association of concerned Nigerians:

@Ogundamisi: “When Nnamdi Kanu derided @MBuhari they all danced and encouraged him, now he’s after @atiku they now agree with us that Kanu is a clown not worth all the attention, please Kanu should also confirm if that our other Sister is Olusegun Obasanjo’s daughter, since na mad season..@atiku the Turaki of cameroon. See as Nnamdi Kanu trace @atiku family tree. We have Jubril al Sudanese you have @atiku of Cameroon. 1-1 goaless draw.”

@Ezekachikozie: “After Nnamdi Kanu revealed that @atiku is a Cameroonian, sold old Ipobians went on rampage. Some said he’s mad, others called him a coward but I saw one comment that said “ii will kill him anywhere I see him”

“RIP Biafra! @Ayourb @MrLekanAdigun @Victoria_NGR @SusanHenshaw50.”

@Ayourb: “Nnamdi Kanu is right… atiku and OBJ ceded the oil rich Bakassi to his native county of Cameroon, so the Mazi is right on this one…”

@YemieFash: “Deji Adeyanju was right about Nnamdi Kanu after all. The Albino dude is a complete fraud.”

@Johnfanimokun: “Our wailers now want Nnamdi Kanu to provide proofs but they were very quick to believe that Buhari is Jubril from Sudan.

“If you believed the Jubril’s story, it will be foolish of you to debunk the FACTS of a Cameroonian Atiku.”

@kakra68: “Atiku should remove his trouser to prove he’s not from Cameroon. He has a sharp Cameroon tribal mark in his buttocks. I have more to expose about fraudulent Atiku.”

@yinkanubi: “It is ironic how those who gleefully believed and pushed the fake “Jubril from Sudan” story as presented by Nnamdi Kanu are now hyperventilating over the ridiculously false “Atiku from Cameroon” story. One wise man once said what goes around comes.”

We hope this is not a propaganda to make Atiku lose again.

1 Comment

1 Comment

  1. Mon

    February 5, 2019 at 2:48 AM

    Nigerians have lost it entirely, reading people’s reactions above is a full indication that we have so many educated illiterates, and this is why, collectively, we seem to be the dumbest people on earth, the reason why only less than 10% of Nigerian are holding the rest 90% hostage, they are feeding us with craps and keep on exploiting our stupidity. We are good at celebrating foolishness and make a mockery of anyone who is telling the truth.

    A country where youths can easily be suspended in the name of strike with a flimsy excuse, and they all keep quiet, they (the 10%) share few Naira notes to them (the masses) and the youths are busy killing themselves, others are happily mortgaging the future of the next generation.
    My people use to say that, if you don’t know where you’re coming from, then it’s obvious you do not know where you are going.
    The so-called elites have intentionally blindfolded the masses by not letting them know their history and strangled them with hunger, none can reason well anymore. Now, a mere statement by Mazi Nnamdi Kanu which supposed to be educative has been taking out of context because he wants freedom for his people and the entire masses of Nigeria.

    I challenge some people to go and check which part of Cameroon decided through a referendum to be part of Nigeria in 1961, then after that, you will understand who is misleading who. This is an informative age, it’s easier to find out anything by yourself, unfortunately, Nigeria is still in darkness.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

More in Political News


Advertise On

Advertise on



To Top