Meet The 7 Female Ministers In Buhari Cabinet
Buhari today swore in 7 female ministers, out of the 43 appointed.
Here are the names of the seven female ministers and their positions:
- Minister of Humanitarian Affairs and Disaster Management, Hajia Sadiya Umar-Farouk.
- Minister of State for Industry, Trade and Investment, Hajiya Maryam Katagun.
- Minister of State for Transport, Senator Gbemisola Saraki.
- Minister of State for Environment, Sharon Ikeazu.
- Minister of Finance, Budget and National Planning, Hajiya Zainab Ahmed.
- Minister of Women Affairs and Social Development, Dame Pauline Tallen.
- Minister of State for FCT, Rahmatu Tijjani.
The ministers were inaugurated alongside their male counterparts by President Muhammadu Buhari at the Presidential Villa, Abuja today.