Jan 16, 2013 – Newly Married Tiwa Savage’s Special Advice To Women
Update: Tiwa Savage claims she wasn’t the person who wrote the ten commandments but she said it’s a nice article to read.
Nigerian singer Tiwatope Savage popularly called Tiwa Savage who reportedly got married secretly to her manager few weeks ago in Lagos is surely enjoying her marriage.
Find below some special 10 commandments to live by.
1. Don’t be in a hurry to move out of ur parents house.
2. Don’t wait for a man before you start living. You can live a fulfilled life as a single woman.
3. Stay away from alcohol. It has killed others and you are not special.
4. Don’t entertain a wrong number call, especially at night. Its not the right way to find a lover.
5. Develop a healthy eating habit. Always take breakfast and avoid sweets.
6. Dress well: impression count. People will judge you by the way you dress even before dey talk to you.
7. Don’t use sex as proof of love. Sex is no proof of love, he’ll leave you after the sex.
8. Don’t marry for the money, else you’ll become one of his possessions.
9. Add value to yourself – get a career. Don’t be fooled that a man will solve all your problems.
10. Beauty is not everything. If it is all you have, u’ll lose ur place to someone beautiful better more matured and competent than you..
What a brilliant advice! Thanks to the writer.