April 5, 2012 – Whitney Houston’s Autopsy Report Released
The final autopsy report for the late Whitney Houston who passed away few weeks ago has been released.
According to LA coroner office, below are the latest findings on Whitney Houston’s sudden death
The report released on Wednesday said the suite where the singer breathe her last was littered with prescription drugs and open alcohol containers and sopping wet from bathtub flooding when investigators arrived February 11.
- ‘I collected… a spoon with a white crystal-like substance in it, a rolled up piece of white paper from off the top of a counter along the east wall in the bathroom,’ the New York Daily News quoted coroner’s supervisor Kristy McCracken writing in the report.
- ‘I also collected remnants of a white powdery substance from out of a drawer and from the bottom of a mirror in the same drawer in the bathroom counter,’ the investigator said.
- A loose tablet was recovered from one table, a single capsule from another. An empty blister pack for an unidentified medication was on the floor.
- Early in the afternoon that turned out to be her last, Houston complained of a sore throat, the report said.
- Her assistant said she should take a bath and then left her alone around 2:45 pm to run an errand at Neiman Marcus.
- When the assistant returned less than an hour later at 3:36 p.m., she found Houston ‘lying face down in the bathtub, unresponsive,’ the report said.
- ‘The bathtub was filled with water, and there was water on the bathroom floor, however, the water was not running,’ the report said.
- The assistant called out to a bodyguard, and the two removed Houston from the tub before calling downstairs and telling hotel staff to call 911.
Read the detail 42-page long final autopsy report for Whitney Houston